- 例文 vacant
- a vacant
- Then, when I was a in the , a in an vacant on my .
- , the vacant and the are almost and the .
- , , and by , 18,801 were for the vacant , 20,939 for the IRES- , and 13,613 for the IRES dII- .
- then ; and I that his -at- was not seised of Whiteacre, the of which vacant on his ancestor's
- for a , seatless , the Brinket- Playlot vacant pockmarking Detroit's .
- is , but they all . The is an , with a vacant to and .
- In a vacant the , the as they sulked their and , them of their and stoutheartedness.
Examples of vacant in a Sentence