- 例文 provision
- my , who were bosin, an , and he, 'There's just days' provision for , and to looard of ( ), if we only a .
- Where no provision this is , the shall be in with the .
- A will you the and of a or of a or provision.
- The a provision of of the to - .
- Some provision should be for the , and also for our of to a which has almost a .
- The provision of their .
- The provision would an $91 billion 10 to the of megafortunes, that would have been in or to .
- But in any provision of to the , are or , as , or obligatees.
- 例文 provisions
- The of these [secondary containment] provisions are , which are of that from the and the . — on the Buncefield 
- to a with provisions; to the with
- a of provisions; a of
- Their , with months’ provisions and a petrary for , were .
- the of the ; the of a , of a , of the , or of provisions; the pretorian , who was of the the emperor's
- shall be in with the provisions of this
- The is that the was to these restrictionists , with , provisions that of to for the of a “ .”
- The stewartry of provisions. — .
Examples of provisions in a Sentence
- fr provisions