often 例文EN[ˈɒfn̩] [ˈɒftən] [ɔːfən] [ˈɔfn̩] [ˈɔftən] [ˈɑfn̩] [ˈɑftən] [-ɒfən]
- 例文 often
- , are often to than their nonbirding .
- Jere , a at the of who the , that both were “ , nonpolemic that too often to tirades and .”
- With -class on from and often $8,000 , Mr. Exton that but layovers and .
- he often to , and to , my .
- We will our to the who are often .
- She can both of these by an "Would you if I you to the , ?" are often as .
- is : as and as , it is often as a , and and with very to a .
- one , often .
- 例文 oftener
- IT is deſigned, that the Countery ſhall be a moneth ( or if any of , oftener, ) with an ſuch conſiderable as have our .
- " had been oftener , and seldomer than you do," I, the though of the - me, with the and - of my father's.
- The of to , but to the of to a : which, and , quicksighted and readyhanded , be there in our to , we : and still the oftener we , the straiter the , and the is .
- 例文 more often
- But what more often is that “greenwashes” ( , , ) as “ ”—a because it belies the they to our and .
- was of a than of them, and the CIA and more often.
- The have the more often than any .
- of from in the , and its for a of and in their more often to or .
- At you to your more often.
- I should my more often.
- Her it on , her to more often.
- how my , , , and . that I to my , those more often, and no .
- 例文 most often
- It has been on and is most often and , where its and can still their on by .
- in the is most often in by .
- , are most often of porcelain ; however, one can some of , and of of .
- But when it from my midlifers, I most often and , , cyberstalked ( the of whether to “ ” on that “ , you won’t who this is!” ), as our in the for our ... while the , in the , is the .
Examples of often in a Sentence