often 例文EN[ˈɒfn̩] [ˈɒftən] [ɔːfən] [ˈɔfn̩] [ˈɔftən] [ˈɑfn̩] [ˈɑftən] [-ɒfən]
- 例文 often
- is often the of .
- The has often , only I’d and have Edie Falco for a -Carmela henfest .
- be a , for which or often
- in the one of : the of [ … ] , and the - -of- we often Cunningham's .
- often and .
- often and .
- A town's often in the .
- of the a , - and a of - often as ineloquence.
- 例文 oftener
- IT is deſigned, that the Countery ſhall be a moneth ( or if any of , oftener, ) with an ſuch conſiderable as have our .
- " had been oftener , and seldomer than you do," I, the though of the - me, with the and - of my father's.
- The of to , but to the of to a : which, and , quicksighted and readyhanded , be there in our to , we : and still the oftener we , the straiter the , and the is .
- 例文 more often
- The child's more often from on the then from
- But what more often is that “greenwashes” ( , , ) as “ ”—a because it belies the they to our and .
- was of a than of them, and the CIA and more often.
- The have the more often than any .
- of from in the , and its for a of and in their more often to or .
- At you to your more often.
- I should my more often.
- Her it on , her to more often.
- 例文 most often
- It has been on and is most often and , where its and can still their on by .
- in the is most often in by .
- , are most often of porcelain ; however, one can some of , and of of .
- But when it from my midlifers, I most often and , , cyberstalked ( the of whether to “ ” on that “ , you won’t who this is!” ), as our in the for our ... while the , in the , is the .
Examples of often in a Sentence