especially 例文EN[ɪˈspɛʃ(ə)li] [əˈspɛʃ(ə)li] [ɛˈspɛʃ(ə)li] [ɛkˈspɛʃli]
- 例文 especially
- The , templum, from which the is , an by ; especially the by the augurs to be from all ."
- 2006: When you the – especially when – to and the rip — surfline. on Mundaka 
- The , especially those who would be in , allegories [ …] .
- ( ); also, especially ,
- The of - and as a and with one- of the world's - is by , especially these .
- The that that is especially and the that it is especially (the should with that ).
- : When you are for , do you with the clumsies, especially when you to ?
- 例文 more especially
- What can do, and more especially, [ …] the to all the of ?
- In the and , with with the ; in and the , with the to with ; and in and (but more especially in ) with the ('Scotland' or 'Wales') with .
- 例文 most especially
- 1922: The of her . to where a has , with divaricated , to the , most especially with coatpans. — ,
- , I to to those who don’t that the - , dissin’, “ ” that to was a she of ethnographically the of , - , and most especially the of the .
Examples of especially in a Sentence