discrimination 例文EN[dɪskɹɪmɪˈneɪʃən] [-eɪʃən]
- 例文 discrimination
- The to the , and are to discrimination in .
- The of and from the , and the bellowings of the who Pachymius, did not to his , or the of discrimination the .
- She has her discrimination .
- or discrimination
- do not any from discrimination or .
- or prescision be from of , which discrimination and .
- There’s a that a of racialized is not by any discrimination, but that it is just by , or , .
- in the by that some discrimination of this will .
Examples of discrimination in a Sentence