convert 例文EN[ˈkɒn.vɜːt] [ˈkɑn.vɝt] [kənˈvɜːt] [kənˈvɝt] [-ɜː(ɹ)t]
- 例文 convert
- convert was the of the of Blæcca, ...
- For him I convert one of my or to sesterces and for his .
- will have to convert your to a jpg if to it.
- Our that a of is to convert Redβ from the nonclamped into the , and a .
- 例文 converts
- When the was the Sacrist was to the for , and the to with the , by converts, the and .
- Fehrenbacher also the NatureMill, a of and that converts into for and .
- A converts into .
- The converts into a .
- They were all converts to .
- The Bishop's fellowshipped the converts.
- his , Morea, one of these converts, to the , the Alphonsin; and him the of into .
- OPRs are of the octadecanoid that converts to (JA), but 12- -phytodienoic can also as a in the [41 –43 ].
- 例文 converted
- only one . converted from to Q&A with Q&A. Q&A it has the , the . Ungood. .
- “We to the eventlike and the that this was to ,” Mr. McDonell, who converted an 18- , the , into a .
- I was at for his . I was at the , not for his of , his , which converted his to .
- This can be converted to a .
- Berbatov then converted a Giggs for his Nani a with on their .
- converted their into .
- in the of the , which, if converted to a , would the .
- are very since they converted to a of and through - or .
- There are that are not to of , and there are that be as and, therefore, be converted into of .
- 例文 converting
- to recarbonize in converting it into
- from very as miRNA (pri-miRNA) by drosha and its DGCR8 ( 8) in converting it to ~70-100 bp miRNA ( -miRNA).
- The ERG6 ( ) an that in the , converting zymosterol to fecosterol.
Examples of convert in a Sentence