convert 例文EN[ˈkɒn.vɜːt] [ˈkɑn.vɝt] [kənˈvɜːt] [kənˈvɝt] [-ɜː(ɹ)t]
- 例文 convert
- a to convert into
- The at the to convert Johnson's .
- How do you convert into ?
- I , but it you it, convert!
- was . Though , in a -esque . it would of (or ) to convert this into a demihuman .
- , we have to convert all the to at , but that’s .
- A was just to convert me to .
- 例文 converts
- When the was the Sacrist was to the for , and the to with the , by converts, the and .
- Fehrenbacher also the NatureMill, a of and that converts into for and .
- A converts into .
- The converts into a .
- They were all converts to .
- The Bishop's fellowshipped the converts.
- his , Morea, one of these converts, to the , the Alphonsin; and him the of into .
- OPRs are of the octadecanoid that converts to (JA), but 12- -phytodienoic can also as a in the [41 –43 ].
- 例文 converted
- Berbatov then converted a Giggs for his Nani a with on their .
- converted their into .
- in the of the , which, if converted to a , would the .
- are very since they converted to a of and through - or .
- There are that are not to of , and there are that be as and, therefore, be converted into of .
- at what do the ?; these were converted
- at Staleck and the was converted into an " " and , for the of his and ; in to the , had to the in a at .
- We have that the π- in 77 with to a of 2:1 79 that were converted to a bisaziridine 80.
- This be a converted into a .
- 例文 converting
- to recarbonize in converting it into
- from very as miRNA (pri-miRNA) by drosha and its DGCR8 ( 8) in converting it to ~70-100 bp miRNA ( -miRNA).
- The ERG6 ( ) an that in the , converting zymosterol to fecosterol.
Examples of convert in a Sentence