state 意味EN[steɪt] [-eɪt]
- 名詞 (Noun)PLstatesSUF-ate
- A polity.
- do the state it.
- religion's , / But states are in their very .
- A condition; a set of circumstances applying at any given time.
- a state of ; a state of
- States in which the has are states of a ; they are by Ψn which are the of the , which the ĤΨn = EnΨn, where are the of the .
- In the state, the of the is on the
- The state here a all .
- A can the state of a at any .
- High social standing or circumstance.
- The President's will state at the .
- , state, and is me.
- She him how he should state, and yet with a of his .
- , [ …] state / Of .
- They who to States and Governours of the their [ …] ; I them as at the of no meane , alter'd and mov'd in their mindes [ …] .
- ( we and a of to this ?)
- (mathematics, stochastic processes) An element of the range of the random variables that define a random process.
- A polity.
- 動詞 (Verb)SGstatesPRstatingPT, PPstated
- 形容詞 (Adjective)COMmore stateSUPmost state
- This has been to be transdiagnostically to , with and states [ …]
- at 11:01 , 5, 2006, that the states and have to a . !
- The states that an is an .
- State and have been from the by the - .
- , in $8.5 billion in for as consiglieres in the States.
- T3 of GABA A therefore has a in , and to dysthyroid states.
- One is the of Dmc1 in to - (MC) in [48 ] a pseudomeiotic state.
Definition of state in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)