- 形容詞 (Adjective)
- 副詞 (Adverb)
- a sometimes you have to from your clients' .
- The is , with of , and devilry on the of and ( ) ; the , sometimes ballroomy, have of and .
- She her , and her / That in the of / Were all toruffl'd, and sometimes impair'd — , Comus.
- Sometimes and dyskeratotic in the can be .
- Sometimes a of a Wyatt's "They fle from me that sometyme did me ," the in .
- Sometimes a was just to be a but you with a fucklet.
- , I this , nutzo that she is sometimes!
- I been a , but all the done since then is to . I just to do , and if I it sometimes.
Definition of sometimes in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)