showed 意味EN[ˈʃoʊ̪d] [-əʊd]
- 動詞 (Verb)BFshowSGshowsPRshowingPPshown
- were to with the while were showing a and that their in .
- ( E ) from of from cirratuliform , showing Swima gen. as of Acrocirridae.
- in the show that can be >20% when the is with nonrewarded (Bendiksby and 2006).
- Show all the how a can Ares's and his will
- the have been of, let's the show!
- were done and the interexperiment ± (SD) is shown.
- I and the to the show.
Definition of showed in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)