- 動詞 (Verb)BFscoreSGscoresPRscoringSUF-red
- The to Sheringham and might have to score from a he it to Benayoun, whose was by .
- However, we scored a twomp (20 ) of this , and we hotboxed Shaun's ...I was . Just . Almost .
- The to have the the , on their opponents' with just , scoring in .
- Scores of have been to to on the the and the of .
- The to the , who and scored.
- in the of the , score.
- The her their scores.
Definition of scored in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en scored off