others 意味EN[ˈʌðəz] [ˈʌðɚz]
- 名詞 (Noun)BFotherSUF-ers
- , our be to unreferred or to other than .
- The of 5- 3 has been in enkephalinergic in other [ 50 , 51 ].
- The ; some our to and other , we 400% .
- Other of , in and , are in .
- Other of K. kingae , , and paravalvular [ 4 ].
- Other could also be at : if is not and it can volatilise, with of its into the .
- The were to outbake other.
- The were with other.
- Still, it was almost the was to which of them could outnice the other.
Definition of others in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en othersome