other 意味EN[ˈʌðə(ɹ)] [ˈʌðɚ] [ˈaðə] [-ʌðə(r)]
- 名詞 (Noun)PLothers
- 動詞 (Verb)SGothersPRotheringPT, PPothered
- 形容詞 (Adjective)COMmore otherSUPmost other
- 副詞 (Adverb)COMmore otherSUPmost other
- 接続詞 (Conjunction)
- 限定詞 (Determiner)
- a , developpe, the their at other .
- some of the other that were , of was a ; this was Watterson a the .
- She her other of the .
- Other of K. kingae , , and paravalvular [ 4 ].
- Other are , of which the Syk , fostamatinib and entospletinib, might be of in the .
- Other , but our will you in the .
- a we to be to the of our , , and - to the of others.
- They the a a and then and other!
- There’s a that we in — it singularizes the and that this is no other.
Definition of other in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)