another 意味EN[əˈnʌðə(ɹ)] [əˈnʌðɚ] [-ʌðə(r)]
- 代名詞 (Pronoun)PREano-
- 限定詞 (Determiner)
- , no were , and the engine's was to into another a the SUV, . 
- only one could why would do all of that, and to cack- the by another to at the .
- Just the , she another .
- Another and ( ) for HER2 on 49 nonampullar .
- Another the of our ATP gametocytocidal is the - ( 70%).
- Another that MSCs a tumouricidal on and into [ 8 ].
- is a , you to one another.
- The of one those of another.
- I this has in it and I to it into the another.
Definition of another in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)