thou 例文EN[ðaʊ] [-aʊ] [θaʊ]
- 例文 thou
- Although this / Thou hast immanacled. — .
- Thou hast to impeople . — .
- "Pure to the , thou kyth'st the " (The Scottish Psalter of 1650 is viewable online on several websites)
- Thou dost outzany Cokely — .
- Thou reillume its . — J. R. .
- the , thou be , In generall and not speciallize.
- we I shall so wisse That of ne thou misse. — Shullen chastice wymmen and wisse / Wiþ betyng whan þei done amisse? — Sidrak and Bokkus, 1500
- I as thou badest me.
- of Artoys banisht though thou be
- thou the , and on him, the is he which baptizeth with the .
Examples of thou in a Sentence