team 例文EN[tiːm] [-iːm]
- 例文 team
- The team were of their .
- She is - on an team.
- In the , J. , to the anticontra team, is of a on a to the if .
- The team wasn't , but the .
- A team by Ober [ … ] has or asthmalike to on 2, 13, and 21.
- Clemens on for the Yankees Class team, and could the bigleague .
- The team was .
- I just an ! the team!
- him to team, he's a !
- They're to be a team, but they've been .
- 例文 teams
- “Multicultural teams are the multigender teams of ,” Ilene H. , the of , a and that to for .
- In nondivision teams through , teams 2 and 16.
- Only teams from nonpower at- , a in one of the N.C.A.A. unveilings in .
- “It’s not for MEAC to be in ,” , “because we’re - teams, and of to our .
- Teams in those subregionals this because it the of a .
- These teams are - .
- We have both teams and can the .
- The the teams was a .
- Because the didn't have for teams, they the - with the - .
- 例文 teamed
- They teamed to the .
- The teamed with the and to .
- Lehrer's -- and , , teamed with Lerner and Loewe--were on the of their , the prepsychedelic ; we could some of that in the yuppified , and Whitehouse and , whose the of this , to .
- 例文 teaming
- In nonelection — the “off season” for — and have on , but the of teaming is , to some of Washington’s .
Examples of team in a Sentence