surely 例文EN[ˈʃʊ(ə)ɹli] [ˈʃɔɹli] [ˈʃɝli] [ˈʃɔː.li]
- 例文 surely
- Surely those a of ?
- Our would surely if we'd just this .
- . . . the on these the , and is surely to any in its .
- at Citi have surely an M.L.B. : by the be on videoboards, , to riling .
- the presoners were Arthure, and he commaunded into kepyng of the conestabyls warde, surely to be kepte as presoners.
- of will surely countermobilize, to and .
- I he from , but surely he wouldn't ?
- “Those are the so surely you have to the ?” “Well, , you’d .”
Examples of surely in a Sentence