state 例文EN[steɪt] [-eɪt]
- 例文 state
- The state , but it does , which is than the "commune" would be to do.
- the state of ; the of a ; the of a
- Those the were in a state.
- the to of the of gene's state.
- The are in a state of .
- The of is not, , a of the state of the but of the postcollapse of the — the is .
- a or a state of than an , with the vacillations of postcollegiate .
- The for the in this was whether state , in postconviction from , are by the of nonretroactivity.
- 例文 states
- The monoanion and states are both at . The at 480 nm and a at 517 nm.
- We "a of ," but some of the on the of states, and are .
- One in the a 54% in nonbacteremic in 65 and in states that had 80% in .
- We also the of nonisochronicity on states, where the of - to the is .
- - in states an to the .
- The states for these are a to than the , is on the , with poricidal , and an (Fig. 8 ).
- We also the of the polycrystallinity on the of h-BN by the of states (PDOS) of in and also a .
- The of TTAI the in a by the of to states those by IM- as polymerogenic .
- 例文 stated
- The stated her .
- The , a , stated the religion's .
- stated the but I did .
- The was of an of , as ; and a the stated: THE IN THE .
- "Several , and a who to the stated of them, on into , : 'Ah, , this is a .'"
- The is you have stated: would not be with a in the , when the has been at in the .
- Because the the debtor's , therefore if it the impignoration, it to the , the stated , § 20.
- “As a ,” the stated, “you an overissuance of in the of $0.”
- 例文 stating
- The a stating that what I was .
- In stating that the Woosters , I was in . These me and all the me, me a .
- 'Whilst my was (a Maltese speronara, with a crew of twelve men, selected for their knowledge of the coast,) I , one to , and the to , stating the of the .
Examples of state in a Sentence