species 例文EN[ˈspiːʃiːz] [ˈspiːsiːz]
日種 ウ種 (分類学)
- 例文 species
- These species are ectohydric and N with from [34 ].
- The of the ehrhartoid species, Oryza rufipogon , the to 76 %.
- is also to whether Empoasca onukii , or if there are empoascan species in these .
- for an encephalisation to species.
- We also the for a species in the Aphaenops (Cerbaphaenops), and species to , one endogean (Geotrechus) and one epigean (Trechus).
- have as an etiopathological and of species (ROS) are to be in POF.
- The of in the arthrodire Incisoscutum that was the for this species, and that could have in eubrachythoracid arthrodires.
- These euryarchaeotic species were the crenarchaeotic , with Nanoarchaeum equitans [40 ] and “Ca.
Examples of species in a Sentence