reason 例文EN[ˈɹiːzən] [-iːzən]
- 例文 reason
- "collision and upset": with or an for reason.
- If I from the that I P, then all , this me a reason to P.
- He's not a , because he for no reason.
- reason not only , but , from the reason of . — .
- This the intimations of the (at one point a performer chases another around the stage, pulling off his clothes) and the dancers’ might be a reason that “Bones” can .
- The has no to that these were for any reason, penologically or . - of - Rauser v - 2001
- 例文 reasons
- the here which of is the of any , it is to reasons to for to be .
- do not any ROM for reasons.
- It is an in , are only reasons that can you in not to your partner's ; i.e., , ; , having . — .
- The , Hasselman, U- Worx’s of and , is for on a , reasons can only to 160 , where there is still .
- A , , who is not for , in the notpology and at of Gonzales, whose "good was through the for reasons," he .
- Since the very reasons the paradoxicality of Z to C, it is that both Z and C are ; , the Chrysippus is .
- We are for reasons that, this , you to , to [ …]
- If you , you reasons.
- 例文 reasoned
- would have me, in in the , the of the , emunction and the , to them to the of a reasoned .
- Although is a -reasoned , the - on which it is .
- I reasoned the with my .
- of 'reasoned' argument) not only to the of which to their and to the from which their , it to their of
- 例文 reasoning
- its the the in the of who their to their hearers' with of and reasoning.
- corollarial reasoning
- The is that you an of , , or reasoning as or infirming a on whether your or the .
- Your is because it reasoning.
- reasoning; a or
- a of reasoning
- not this a reasoning? this the the , thus babishly to them?
- I in his reasoning.
Examples of reason in a Sentence