puppy 例文EN[ˈpʌpi] [ˈpʰʌpi] [-ʌpi]
- 例文 puppy
- The puppy has been on , and my has .
- The puppy his owner’s a .
- Would you the puppy?
- The puppy was an nuzzler, which was as I was a .
- They're only ; it's to their puppy .
- 例文 puppies
- the Swetmans were to an at a for their puppies, no in the - for their unspayed .
- My just had puppies: they're so !
- A by a is very to puppies, and the of a is to or .
- puppies should not be from their and .
- I have of these puppies to I can .
Examples of puppy in a Sentence