- 例文 provision
- was the provision of a , , for our but - ; but he was that by for the of , which he the .
- a provision for
- that will , of a provision that would for , with by non- .
- a statutable provision or
- We have provision for the
- my - , who were bosin, an , and he, 'There's just days' provision for , and we're to looard of (Celebes), if we only a .
- Where no provision this is , the shall be in with the .
- A will you the and of a or of a or provision.
- The a provision in the of of the to - .
- 例文 provisions
- a of provisions or ; a of for a
- a of provisions
- for the truthsome / And 'scape the provisions of the Volstead .
- The of the have provisions of the commission’s , those that any have of that are of .
- these provisions, with - , unrepealable.
- Our provisions were allowanced.
- the of and provisions
- The of these [secondary containment] provisions are , which are of that from the and the . — on the Buncefield 
- to a with provisions; to the with
Examples of provisioned in a Sentence
Other Vocabulary類似の単語 (Look-Alike Words)
- en provisioner