place 例文EN[pleɪs] [-eɪs]
- 例文 place
- In place of this he a of or abandonable ... — PJ Sheehan
- He's in a place , as the .
- But the aircraftlike the was its place of , an in Nuys, .
- I a of and then just the place.
- They the place.
- In there are the place.
- I a of it the place.
- I , and their were the place.
- When the the and the place.
- 例文 places
- In places, has been by and by .
- an , which its in places
- by a anticommercial , it places on the and .
- is an antimajoritarian for, by to , it places some the of the center's .
- But the that Mr. Dink’s also in places as as , the Turkey’s , and in Sanliurfa and Hatay, which are Turkey’s with .
- In a 3-to-2 , in Brattleboro an antinudity for and and places of .
- The had their to the of , ; to , places, from and .
- 例文 placed
- The was and placed into a so the could be .
- The was placed the would the .
- At Kichitaro[u] was placed as (_deshi_) at the Jo[u]shinji of Fukagawa.
- On , the and placed a on Jovel, 18, who on was the to be in the .
- She Stranleigh’s with a that his . The with and a , which she placed on a .
- The "pure dextrocardia" is here to those of in which the and are placed.
- placed his on his to his .
- The had been placed in her in an to her.
- 例文 placing
- On a , the through , placing it in the as the is to the .
- I the on the one placing the .
- The is for placing the the for the .
- Placing his on the he could his father's : "If he's no he can his , he's not my , I him ."
- Its - , (Disney, U), to literalise this , viewers’ by them, placing them at the of a they’d .
- They , noncamera by placing (eyeglasses, hand tools, bulbs) on - .
Examples of place in a Sentence