paint 例文EN[peɪnt] [-eɪnt]
- 例文 paint
- a -in- of why the was , a some on paint.
- Paint the with .
- I paint to a .
- a paint
- Jim's only to paint her .
- but paint
- the and paint the and his .
- We'd some paint on that .
- to with ; to paint a
- This was an , we were only to paint and it .
- 例文 paints
- these he paints only , of , , to and for a , in of or .
- Jim's paints .
- The of in paints are still .
- are as the of paints and .
- Although it is both and , is not an , because when we "Bob paints", this is very from when we "Bob painted".
- 2008 May/Jun, , “Glossed Over”, E: The , 19, 3, 21: we are to of in , , , , paints, and .
- mixings of these paints are the .
- She paints and .
- or can be as a for paints.
- 例文 painted
- At A. Wallach , in a that has the of a kast and is painted .
- had an , painted by Audubon by a , a in its and its in midcry.
- I was for the , as I had been to but at the -painted her [ …]
- She the of the , it painted her as a .
- It , , of arks and from in and painted papercuts.
- A that painted in in 1909 the semiabstractions for which he is .
- I've painted my of and .
- 例文 painting
- When it painting, i as my .
- We him his ; a painting Vinci.
- I this painting, but I can’t why.
- had a for painting.
- The and in this painting it a .
- The painting that can be to his is of a , - a and a .
- -ups of the in the painting, on the Palladio’s corniced , with apparitional of of the , from .
- I have my painting a .
Examples of paint in a Sentence