- 例文 oppose
- What quisquilian and have the , Papists and Socinians to oppose to all those and ?
- How he, , oppose curship! — Hudibras.
- - is the will oppose and the .
- The to oppose, In , to . the on his neighbour's , with the had his.
- There’s only a of who oppose the .
- to oppose the in ; to oppose a in
- There is still to oppose this .
- oppose .
- 例文 opposes
- The of the on her should not be to she opposes .
- Britain's , Monbiot, the of the to an , why the opposes - but not
- opposes .
- 4 also opposes for renamings, J. Benfatto ., the .
- Curran, who opposes the on , from noninfallible .
- 例文 opposed
- 1996: Bosniac and the of ; opposed it. — for and , & : (World 1996, p. 1)
- The , as opposed to the or , to , but not , .
- A polylectic is a - , as opposed to a monolectic which is a one- .
- Mr. Kempthorne, who has opposed on nonreservation , in his that the would be too to to and that to would the .
- a , opposed to "universal", e.g. ( affirmative) "Some are wise"; ( negative) "Some are not wise".
- The is 4 in and 20 opposed; the nays .
- My for , she as opposed to the .
- The opposed the legislature's .
- Although it the of “Masterpiece Classic” (as opposed to the Contemporary or Mystery divisions), it no in any of benightedness.
- A of the bimeter in 7 when the in the - are , but a of opposed to that in the ( 8).
- 例文 opposing
- from opposing on the the .
- a to the , the opposing had a to his and be a of .
- , 'sorry to have your with an , opposing [ …]
- The opposing team's me, but the didn't it, so no .
- Those opposing the were in the , so the was .
- The a U- and are opposing it.
- The opposing is to the with at .
- , if you me, is to with the and the by opposing when his a .
- We the opposing a of .
- In his , his the league's opposing .
Examples of opposed in a Sentence
- en opposedness