near 例文EN[nɪə(ɹ)] [nɪɹ] [nɛə] [-ɪə(r)]
日近く, 付近 ウニア
- 例文 near
- I'm not a either. I of heheehe it's . I near guildford so I and at them hehehe
- Kavanagh a a in Maldivian's near .
- near- , - and -
- The the , the to the near him, and the , in a -to-Evers-to- , a to the .
- The of the is to the into the the near the the .
- a with a near .
- The of the xiphihumeralis is also with its near its .
- 例文 nears
- The nears the .
- 例文 nearer
- We are nearer to the , and there is a for the to . We are nearer to the than are those that Mr.
- Of this we , that the at the by the , , will be nearer the - the of knowledge—than were the of the , [ …]
- is but will our when the for have been nearer.
- 例文 neared
- The into a as they neared the .
- 例文 nearing
- The which shakest from , not where it , but to- findest it ; on the of the - , it is nearing the of .
- 例文 nearest
- The were from the nearest .
- , , could you me where the nearest is?
- : When a in , he the nearest for , the has GCA .
- The in 23 that class which the and the heatmapping as the nearest .
- was an infantometer to the nearest 0.1 cm.
Examples of near in a Sentence