means 例文EN[miːnz] [-iːnz]
- 例文 mean
- She has no with . Don't the f- (by which I mean "fat").
- Fannes — the as "fans," but to mean .
- All feminists' a woman's to and their is just that, . It's just femismo to the - of mean .
- We should therefore not of the of on- . Just because all it does not mean the was .
- "What's the fule for?" he; "I mean to you.
- The mean of 2, 4 and 1 is = 2
- 例文 means
- means with a of , but too.
- A , his , or an - , the means of - and , was to be the .
- of a means it of (hand, foot) and (ears, nose).
- that the of in the means of would the in a , ambitionless, and - would them of and .
- The - auratic and non-auratic by no means with that and the , of the .
- Since no had a in the , had on to the bankless — one by means of , the with with the .
- 例文 meant
- Weren't we meant to have with ?
- Although she her , the meant she had no but to the .
- Wiktionary is meant to be both a and a .
- The for this is Bernhard Goetz, who was of by a he underclassers because he they meant him .
- This meant Nadal to to his to the . Rosol to 30-15 and from , but a in Nadal's and the were in the .
- ( one meant to be effective against three strains )
- … a in was as a for he would his to the , though he only meant his , having a for the , it is - it with the of .
- When I "net Trekdom", that's what I meant. Not all fanfic, just Trekfic. Not zinefic, just netfic.
- We haven't yet , but she me a as the the . That meant to me.
- for him was that he he meant to . - Stillingfleet.
- 例文 meaner
- It's a of that's been deaconed — you've that the you the meaner and wormier the , you all the of , , - pippins that was .
- 例文 meaning
- in the are a "vanishing race" or a . They have of on them by non- — both the -meaning and the -seeking— [ …]
- "The is your ; the --" Here ; to the I was not , for I was for the meaning of the .
- For the , in with the meaning of the "Heortology," he has with those which are , or were so .
- of be : we in an , we are to what is the meaning of their .
- : the is of a the , a "compiler jock" or a "systems jock". of the with this meaning is .
- is a of , the poem's its and to the poem's meaning.
- 例文 meanest
- This was so to his , that he to the into the , and, , to her in a too for the meanest to unresented.
- Laploshka was one of the meanest I have , and one of the .
- is that have the meanest and they did their to the at .
- a - of my by the I have to my and , it was to the meanest those that she had of the and of . Nor did she have a what my was .
Examples of means in a Sentence