idea 例文EN[aɪˈdɪə] [aɪˈdiə] [aɪˈdɪɹ] [-ɪə]
- 例文 idea
- Aged 18, he had no idea what would happen next.
- This idea arose in view of the anomotreme pollen-grains studded with apertures.
- The idea was to celebrate Buy Nothing Day, an antiholiday invented by the Vancouver-based Media Foundation in the early 90s that takes place on what's traditionally one of the busiest shopping days of the year. "
- "The idea that I am part of an antigay, antitranssexual conservative conspiracy is laughable," says Bailey. "
- All children are born Atheists; they have no idea of God. Are they then criminal on account of their ignorance?
- Do you think it is a bad idea to confront him directly?
- This is the basal idea.
- I'm not big on the idea, but if you want to go ahead with it, I won't stop you.
- 例文 ideas
- Roy Weatherby began his career in the firearms industry as a “wildcatter”, developing his revolutionary ideas about rifle cartridge performance and design.
- The book, Calhoun says, incorporates ideas, in grossly degraded form, from a feminist "zinefest" subculture that had inspired her in her youth.
- He has the ability to bring forth new ideas when they are needed.
- From all the available statistics, the politician cherry-picked only those that backed up his ideas.
- Our ideas coincide, except in certain areas.
- How can you come up with such brilliant ideas?
- After some thought, I crystallized my ideas for the paper.
- My ideas crystallized overnight.
- After the visionary's death, work on his ideas ground to a halt.
Examples of idea in a Sentence