genus 例文EN[ˈdʒiːnəs] [ˈdʒɛnəs] [-iːnəs]
日属 ウ属 (分類学)
- 例文 genus
- In the "A is a , , of water", "lake" is the , "stretch of water" is the genus, and "large", "landlocked" and "naturally occurring" are the .
- All of are to the genus 'Stigmaria'.
- All to the genus .
- of the genus Bos are or .
- , the genus be in a that the multiplicativity of the genus, and so it should be a in the of .
- "Theism" to that genus of in which , , and vanillaism .
- the of a genus, , .
- A zyzzyva is a of the genus Zyzzyva.
- of one agribiont genus, Pardosa (Lycosidae), which are , were to be in in by [62 ].
- 例文 genera
- from genera, with , in the class and , by the , ; and the , , of 2, 1- or - , a (septum), and .
- There are genera in a ditypic .
- There are genera and of Brachypylina for which immatures are , and thus of and to be : such is the with Hypozetes.
- The amatl was from the of a ; of these there are 55 genera and 700 , of , 600 in the .
- The genera by which are genera.
- The of - from to thus to the for genera to and in ( 9 ).
- The apar is in its ; and for to its of into a , not in the of the genera.
- There are only genera and of seadragons.
- to and in genera and
- In the of his Przibram to the , to homœosis in genera of and .
Examples of genus in a Sentence