gastrointestinal 例文EN[ˌɡæstrəʊɪnˈtɛstɪnəl] [ˌɡæstroʊɪnˈtɛstɪnəl]
- 例文 gastrointestinal
- To with of its and the of , its to the gastrointestinal of a .
- Thus, - as having antiobesogenic might as the of in the gastrointestinal .
- , when SMFs of , , cosurfactant (cosolvent) are in an or in gastrointestinal , -in- with .
- Non- were to have been with , and to have been with ; and to have been to the ICU, and to gastrointestinal and pancreatobiliary (Table 1 ).
- It is also resecreted into the gastrointestinal through .
- [26 –28 ] also a as for the that ACh a prosecretory in the gastrointestinal , the .
Examples of gastrointestinal in a Sentence