frequent 例文EN[ˈfɹiː.kwənt] [fɹɪˈkwɛnt] [-ɛnt]
- 例文 frequent
- The has been by those who frequent the and its , , , and .
- A is , to the , and the , , frequent marchings, and , when ,--which it should be.
- The also to be the and , but these megadroughts are frequent than the which are in the [ …]
- frequent misascription to Tycho, the is by Wittich.
- frequent mispronouncings of
- The to for frequent phoners — an — in the .
- Frequent rechargings a .
- I shall from a to a frequent to the . — I. .
- frequent reformattings a ?
- frequent renumberings
- 例文 frequents
- in a who frequents the shall of the . — .
- 例文 frequenter
- his frequenter and frequenter
- a frequenter of
- 例文 frequented
- Sozomenus who agoe, in his Seaventh from his , that in the of and ( places neer to Jeruſalem, and with the firſt frequented by Apoſtles ) they had Biſhops in Village ; and what could thoſe be then Preſbyters ?
- 例文 frequenting
- For a while he … by frequenting a … which its on a a , by a of his the .
- Then, as , they their the they , frequenting or , and as other’s .
- 例文 more frequent
- this from a of by Penfield and (1959) who that on the was not more frequent in the - than in the - .
- The of as an is and a , but the and more frequent which these also be into in the of this .
- Not the of the harrowings of as , , by , but by the are more frequent and of .
- are more frequent when the on an in- .
- , by a more frequent and a and of the , and the succussations of the and in , to the and from the
- However, not only but also periinterventional , and are more frequent in [48 ].
- 例文 most frequent
- the most frequent are and , and .
- one of his most frequent him of , in of his ; yet, unpatronized and , by the of , and the of ; was with , and his .
- 1985: It is an , of 1619, and , by its most frequent , into a Tetrevangelium. — Fowles, A
- The most frequent “incontinence”, i.e., logopenia and , are .
Examples of frequent in a Sentence