former 例文EN[ˈfɔɹmɚ] [ˈfɔːmə] [-ɔː(ɹ)mə(ɹ)]
- 例文 former
- But in the name of justice, law, and common sense, do not insiduously and unmanfully continue a sentence for one and a former offense, as a punishment for another and a later one, and that, too, without the due forms of trial.
- Bagpipes are traditionally played in most Celtic regions and many former parts of the British Empire
- Jailing her on Wednesday, magistrate Liz Clyne told Robins: "You have shown little remorse either for the death of the kitten or the trauma to your former friend Sarah Knutton." She was also banned from keeping animals for 10 years.
- "We have 10 eyes on it -- all four of us you can see and the one you can't," says Martin, referring to band members Buckland, drummer Will Champion, bassman Guy Berryman and the so-called fifth member, former manager Phil Harvey.
- Mancini's side only showed enough ambition when it was too late and by then battle lines were drawn as James Collins and former City captain Richard Dunne fought a magnificent rearguard action at the heart of Villa's defence.
- The shot wounded Thomas Lord, a 73-year-old former New York City police officer from Suffolk, Va., and a bluecoat with the Seventh New York Volunteer Cavalry.
- TO ALL SVCH AS HAVE receiued either pleasure or profite by the two former published bookes of this Argument: And to all beside, that desire to know the wonderfull slie deuises of this hellish crew of Conny-catchers. ]
- 例文 formers
- Any explanation is speculative, but might relate to the fact these are first time and not recurrent SF. There were also no differences amongst groups in the intake of calcium and vitamin D. Further analysis of serum analyte concentrations based on the presence or absence of hypercalciuria in male and female stone formers revealed no differences in normocalciuric versus the hypercalciuric groups.
Examples of former in a Sentence