fierce 例文EN[fɪəs] [fɪɹs] [-ɪə(ɹ)s]
- 例文 fierce
- The as the pandybat was and a and a fierce ... his ... - of the as a by , 1916
- Wojciech Szczesny was then into in a to fierce from Djebbour and Torossidis as Arsenal's all .
- The had with a - from a Bannan - and a of and fierce , was then by a from -Habsi.
- fierce saliaunce. — .
- a at him with one fierce , / with the .
- On , there is . , the - , Niebuhr- speechifier who this the and the fierce of .
- The in are fierce.
- 例文 fiercer
- by and , as they are and for have been, their and fiercer , and , in with and our , and their , and , their hardhandedness and willingheartedness, and their of , to and from ours and , the in one of , which will be by any that its , and and to the and the it its .
- 例文 fiercest
- America’s is $63 a for a of . In the of the $4 a is the . But ’s is fiercest $1.25 ([…]): that that are , , and .
- America’s is $63 a for a of . In the of the $4 a is the . But ’s is fiercest $1.25 (the average of the 15 poorest countries’ own lines, measured in 2005 dollars and adjusted for differences in purchasing power): that that are , , and .
Examples of fierce in a Sentence