- 例文 favour
- Since the - , when to its on an in favour of - , “haze” has an almost in - .
- exercitive is the of a in favour of or a of , or of it.
- II. A on which the of is is the of in favour of that of the .
- The his or favour.
- It is to an when the favour has been and .
- The in the 17th . However, the of in , of favour the .
- 例文 favours
- 1922: The of her . to where a has , with divaricated , to the favours, with coatpans. — ,
- Tis not to of at the , Their , , and banquetings, For of these, Nor yet to be with some one, Do I the favours of the .
- This favours the the .
- 例文 favoured
- Thus all condignely , will an favoured impatiencie he , until the he might a of him selfe in the Iland [...].
- , his , favoured the paganry the , the .
- the having the in , but Nadal - on a 20- at the All - was still favoured by to a title as had all with Djokovic.
- 例文 favouring
- antilocal, antidomestic favouring
Examples of favouring in a Sentence
- en favouringly