coral 例文EN[ˈkɒɹəl] [ˈkɔɹəl] [-ɒɹəl]
日サンゴ, コーラル ウサンゴ
- 例文 coral
- coral :
- for . Oshima’s from $400 for a - to $1,600 for a cufflike with , , and coral, Barney’s .
- a is not just the of , as it is in the Judeo-Islamo- , it is which , it were a coral.
- a , , or coral
- A (the Smilax Sarsaparilla) a in the , with its , coral , and .
- The the coral .
- Because in the is with in the , it to the coral.
- 2004: The by the at a ‘ingot’ of coral, in & in . ‘A , this is ,’ Mr Wagstaff me. ‘All the you ’em, I’m .’ — ,
- a of coral
- 例文 corals
- , corals to to the is .
- the paliform of the in corals
- Some corals are , the to one .
- the , the of corals , but and 10 in , a to as .
- Some are in ; or or and corals.
Examples of coral in a Sentence