- 例文 comprehend
- When I my , the me and I just and , too to comprehend what I was .
- To your to comprehend I you .
- of ſcience the on the of the ; the ſciolist in of the , whoſe obſtinacy is the reſult of , and , will not if he does not comprehend.
- an of which the [ …] can comprehend. — Landor.
- If a is to “molarize” all or comprehend one or , that will the of , which is to the will of the .
- They the kerans with a of , to comprehend why I should them , and they it on the while they the sowars to their .
- 例文 comprehends
- It comprehends the - : Hauptdolomit, , Kossen , Rhae- , Liassic marls and , 350 m , radiolarite-
- 例文 comprehending
- "Weel, then," , comprehending the to him by the , "the nather to t' naw to t' , but to t' ; it feaces t' ; an there is a fro' it to ."
- Since the of , this is into and : the firſt, the ſouth, comprehending the of the , , Suabia, , , , Auſtria, , , Stiria, , the Swiſs, and the Griſons...
Examples of comprehending in a Sentence