brain 例文EN[bɹeɪn] [-eɪn]
- 例文 brain
- , 50% in a hemodiluted and hyponatremic that of BBB seizure into the brain [42 ].
- with , , brain , , and the homocarnosine.
- was and CMRglu in the PCOS but our , we could not a of hypertestosteronaemia on brain in this .
- by fMRI, with , MDD, , hypoactivation in the precuneous brain [65 ].
- CRF- intrahypothalamic and extrahypothalamic brain , .
- to 18 F-tLyP-1, the tumor/brain of FAM-tLyP-1 was also , both could by microinvasions the and intraoperation to the of .
- 例文 brains
- Who's the brains this ?
- It didn't until she his with a of : she that , and he , , and orifically jimjammed his brains .
- The neurologgers, to in the pigeons’ brains as they .
- This of to the on the of and the pharmacopathogenic of this in brains.
- 例文 brained
- The manager's -brained to when .
- “ [ …] That is , Stranleigh. [ …] If she had her , she’d the a with her -brained ; of the , and that .”
- “… That is , Stranleigh. [ …] If she had her , she’d the a with her -brained schemes ; of the , and that .”
- , -brained huffs and of the [ …] of . — .
- he was a -brained, - , and, as , a with a class of who for , and and for and .
- I do not any , but only, , , only, and no - , -brained, - million stockingers or lazzaroni .
Examples of brain in a Sentence