associated 例文EN[əˈsəʊʃieɪtɪd] [əˈsəʊsieɪtɪd] [əˈsoʊʃieɪtɪd] [əˈsoʊsieɪtɪd]
- 例文 associate
- Mr. , I to associate with the of my from who has this for
- Her is an associate of and at of , and the of and electrodiagnostic at Cabrini , both in .
- But Latham, a associate at the for , was no for geoengineering, because there’s a counterintuitiveness to into the atmosphere.
- Her is an and lipidologist in . and an associate of at in . .
- “If KSR the for , to his that the Plavix is not ,” C. Hemphill, an associate of at .
- , a pharmacotherapist, is the associate for and a of and at the of of in .
- They into the and an associate to an -the- .
- 例文 associates
- on you , is either a whose searchings him to or a by his associates.
- is a of and should be when with associates.
- That a of his associates.
- "Conner and associates (1983) one of the censusing for ."
- This with the of Bellezza and associates who that and hypercompliant of the in the of .
- 例文 associated
- This to the of which are intersubjectively associated with (non-semantically so, of course).
- Thusfore I have been to whether a of associated with the HK latenight at the , [ …]
- This have ablauted, the associated prthii- 'broad', prthivl- 'earth'. However, it does not at its .
- These alloforms a but in the associated .
- The codifferentiation of and its is associated with in the .
- In some of the are associated in consociations and the in .
- 例文 associating
- , the of with polypharmacologies is an in associating to .
Examples of associated in a Sentence