- 名詞 (Noun)BFword
- 動詞 (Verb)BFwordPRwordingPT, PPworded
- It is swishly (I would say "pimped" but modern usage seems to have forgotten the word means to control and live off the earnings of a prostitute), very and a .
- to in a word to the of a
- (Stealth, don't get any ideas, before you launch into another epic because I said the word 'SRB2'. This is a jokefic.)
- Words have a than . — (translated)
- Words indenizened, and as . — .
- of the are the figurae that a word.
- My the to Fermoy, he through the . and Fermoy he would a word.
- The of her at the of , where readers’ to the thingliness of words.
Definition of words in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)