usual 意味EN[ˈjuːʒuəl] [ˈjuːʒəl]
- 形容詞 (Adjective)COMmore usualSUPmost usualSUF-ual
- And, in general, programmers are counselling their colleagues to look beyond the usual suspects for funny additions to their airstaffs: local comedy clubs, theater groups, supermarkets, whatever!
- Although I regard this as a romantic piece, it's not an MSR in the usual sense--our heroes don't ride off into the sunset locked in each other's arms.
- Mr. de Blasio was up to his usual hyperbolics in hailing the deal.
- In his bones, he sensed winter was drawing on sooner than usual.
Definition of usual in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en usually
- en usuals
- en usuality
- en usualness
- en usualnesses