two 意味EN[tuː] [tʰu̟ː] [tu] [tʰu̟] [-uː]
日二, 2 つ
- 名詞 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- ... a in a brandnew two and a hogsford for a Fursday evenin pawty...
- It could be into two (DMAC 5 and aloesaponarin II 6 ) in the actVI-ORF1- .
- There’s only one with two , .
- Two , 14 and 11, were to of the rotan at Kluang for from Loh Seng.
- Two the , were a of zoletil and rompun and 2 were (equivalent to 50% hepatectomy).
- Two the , an was done because the hadn't stooled in a . of and of were .
- I don't to in the those two.
- In both this which the is the engifted from the , his would the two.
- The are by and splocket , the the two.
Definition of two in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)