two 意味EN[tuː] [tʰu̟ː] [tu] [tʰu̟] [-uː]
日二, 2 つ
- 名詞 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- We the extracochlear MP1 as the and an intracochlear as the , the by two from the .
- To neoblast and differentation, two and were for the of the .
- , they "a on both your houses" to the two in the prescriptionist-descriptionist .
- Two the , the with .
- Two of the , but to the .
- Two , 14 and 11, were to of the rotan at Kluang for from Loh Seng.
- The are by and splocket , the the two.
- I don't to in the those two.
- In both this which the is the engifted from the , his would the two.
Definition of two in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)