two 意味EN[tuː] [tʰu̟ː] [tu] [tʰu̟] [-uː]
日二, 2 つ
- 名詞 (Noun)PLtwosPREtwo-
- Would you two it with the ? I'm to .
- in the with two .
- I two and on the the . .
- Two and .
- Two were with a sphygmanometer.
- Two - , Tuckeroo (Cupaniopsis anacardioides), and ( integrifolia var. integrifolia), are of these .
- I don't to in the those two.
- The are by and splocket , the the two.
- In both this which the is the engifted from the , his would the two.
Definition of two in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)