- 名詞 (Noun)BFsufacesPREsur-
- 動詞 (Verb)BFsufaces
- Predominance of RUNX2 and SOX9 co-expression was observed mainly in control media in both surfaces (TCP and BCP), as well as on BCP in OS medium, indicating osteochondrogenic differentiation.
- Muscle bundles run both parallel and perpendicular to the dermal surfaces of the fin (as seen in Fig 3 ), but only bundles running parallel to the dermal surface showed colabeling.
- In addition, nanotextured surfaces have been proposed for nanohybridization using a defined surface covered with nanostructures 5 .
- A large percentage of all Late Horizon fragments at this site was overfired, to the point where many were vitrified, black to dark brown, and misshapen, some with blistered surfaces.
- Additionally, spheroids in suspension cultures can aggregate and refragment due to interactions with each other, the spin bar or the vessel surfaces.
Definition of surfaces in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)