soon 意味EN[suːn] [-uːn]
- 形容詞 (Adjective)COMsoonerSUPsoonestSUF-oon
- 副詞 (Adverb)COMsoonerSUPsoonest
- his sturdie corage soon was quayd, / And all his sences were with suddein dismayd. — .
- It is too soon to if vosoritide can any of those .
- If this , the will soon them .
- Soon as he could, he to Jim's to he'd that a might if a were to the , to Prideaux.
- Soon it , the from the .
- Soon it that she was to him to .
- I have to to the , but I'll be soon.
- I they can the with my soon.
- I had , since my soon.
Definition of soon in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)