- 動詞 (Verb)BFsmallSGsmallsPRsmalling
- Wistar rats (150–200 g) were anesthetized with 10% chloralhydrate (4 ml/kg, i.p.), and then mechanically ventilated with a small animal respirator.
- Another study conducted immunohistochemical analysis and fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) for HER2 on 49 primary nonampullar small intestinal adenocarcinomas.
- The Duchess of Fitz-Fulke, who loved "tracasserie," Began to treat him with some small "agacerie."
- Small patch of nonenhancement was also noted in the long head of the rectus femoris.
- Smaller flowers such as chionodoxa are better under shrubs where they can create great pools of blue.
- Small beekeepers may wish to team up with other beekeepers in their area and cooperative extracting rooms may be the practical answer in many districts even ...
- I was hoping that, by volunteering at this refuge, I could make a difference, however small.
- She had to chew up the food for him because his teeth are too small.
Definition of smalled in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)