seen 意味EN[siːn] [-iːn]
- 名詞 (Noun)PLseensSUF-éen
- 動詞 (Verb)
- The Busby Berkeley stylisations are grim enough, but the high school lawn-mowing has to be seen to be disbelieved.
- Five days after Hurricane Katrina, large swaths of New Orleans, such as Canal Street seen here, are still submerged in water.
- I haven't seen anyone else here besides you and me.
- Seen from the air at night, tiny villages bespeckle the Indian landscape with firefly glows.
- Our retail sales floor is the levelest playing field I’ve yet seen.
- The teen-aged boy boasted that he was going to get laid by the homecoming queen, because she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.
Definition of seen in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en seene
- en seent
- en seen in
- en seen to
- en seen through