said 意味EN[sɛd] [-ɛd]
- 動詞 (Verb)BFsaySGsaysPRsayingPT, PPsayed
- 形容詞 (Adjective)BFsay
- 限定詞 (Determiner)
- On from the B.C. are of kourai, of , said to the in the .
- The had with his and the ; "spread the chap's all ower his fyesce" as he said ...
- I says to him I'd to of knowed jist how lonelyhearted you was feelin'. Me that how it is amon'st .
- Say he's been by the , and how they've inveigled him, he's ; and how he's with Marion's , in Singleton's .
- “Think of as an of menschiness and , because it is,” . Ingall said.
- “I that 30 ,” said.
- to me but, ! said she, to me, that is and , , , - ; and I what I have to say!
Definition of said in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)