- 動詞 (Verb)BFrecallSGrecallsPRrecallingPREré-
- Finally, he recalled that, in 1963, 11 blades “with more or less typical aurignacoid traits” were collected in layer D, and provides as corroborating illustrations nos. 9–10 of our Fig 4 .
- It's easy to recall who I hate, but I'm generally pretty friendly, so I can't think of any particularly sleb that I'd like to be friends with more than another.
- Many state-of-the-art geoparsers and temporal parsers suffer from low recall.
- “It wasn’t some weird deconstruction, but an essentialization,” Mr. Lester recalled.
- Jim Eastham, one of the original SR-71 test pilots, vividly remembers unstarts: “An unstart demands your full and undivided attention,” he recalls.
Definition of recalled in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)