- 動詞 (Verb)BFopposeSGopposesPRopposing
- 形容詞 (Adjective)BFoppose
- The government have done a U-turn and are now supporting greater European integration instead of opposing it.
- to oppose the king in battle; to oppose a bill in Congress
- Yes, it was intentionally written as 'badfic', as opposed to 'goodfic'.
- While the supplanted transformationalism was not specifically Neo-Confucian, a central prop of the newly elevated emperorship affirmed a Han-dynasty contention that Zhu Xi had opposed.
Definition of opposed in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en opposedness