often 意味EN[ˈɒfn̩] [ˈɒftən] [ɔːfən] [ˈɔfn̩] [ˈɔftən] [ˈɑfn̩] [ˈɑftən] [-ɒfən]
- 副詞 (Adverb)COMmore oftenCOMoftenerSUPmost oftenSUPoftenest
- often to 'mop up' at the .
- The of uroperitoneum often can be and the .
- The of , often and — , adamitism, of the of the — did not , however
- Often with the is the - , which and does the .
- Often in the my and I'll yours.
- Her it on , her to more often.
- At you to your more often.
Definition of often in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)