movie 意味EN[ˈmuːvi] [-uːvi]
- 名詞 (Noun)PLmovies
- I snuck into the theater because the movie had already started.
- The new movie made quite a splash upon its release.
- The concept of the movie was Fantastic Voyage meets The Devil Wears Prada.
- There were no signs and no one quite knew how to navigate the museum, including, as it was Fleet Week, gaggles of boyish sailors all in their summer whites. It looked like a Frank Sinatra movie.
- Visit the website for a sneak peek of their new movie.
- A decade later, and with the arrival of the first programable computers, computations of galactic dynamics were performed, which were later transferred into a N-body simulation movie.
Definition of movie in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)