meant 意味EN[ˈmɛnt] [-ɛnt]
- 動詞 (Verb)BFmeanSGmeansPRmeaningPT, PPmeanedPREmé-SUF-ant
- , I didn't mean to the of . I I for .
- The of BEC and preductules was the ImageJ and was as means ± SEM (standard error of the mean).
- One , which his would - , was or , “in which the means of production” are “in the of the of the .
- just an to and , the has meaning.
- The that repunctuating Shakespeare's their meaning.
- He's a : he resays he's - any of its meaning.
Definition of meant in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)